Blog How to...Read more
All good things come to an end. So, that’s it: you’ve decided to uninstall B1 Free Archiver. No matter what caused that desire, but at least we’ll leave gracefully.
So getting rid of our beloved B1 Free Archiver is really easy. Please follow the instructions depending on your OS.
There are 2 ways:
1. Go to Control Panel —> Programs–>Uninstall a program.
2. Find B1 Free Archiver in the list. Right mouse click – and choose uninstall.
1. Hit the Start button and start typing “Uninstall” in the search field. Click “B1 Free Archiver Uninstall”.
1. Go to Finder->Applications
2. Find B1 Free Archiver. Drag and drop it to trash or use the context menu and choose “Move to trash” option.
1. Go to Ubuntu Software Center.
2. Click the Installed tab. Down the list hit the “Show technical items” link.
3. Type “B1 Free Archiver” in a search field in the upper right corner of the window. Click it and hit “Remove” button.
1. Go to Settings menu.
2. Choose Apps.
3. Find B1 Free Archiver and hit the “Uninstall button”.
But before you do anything of the described above…let us tell you one thing:
You will hardly find any archiver, that could love you more than B1 Free Archiver. PLEASE DON’T GO